• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 25-9 (13-7), KP#33

I predict we end up closer to the middle if the ACC than the bottom. I think Forbes will have this team playing well by February. Our weakness right now seems to be 3 point production. Maybe this will improve as the year progresses.

I think Carter Whitt said that was an area of emphasis for his summer work. I'm sure it was for others. Tariq had good form on free throws when last seen. That stroke looked like it could extend to three point range with work.

Clawson probably asked Forbes if he could chat with Robinson. 6-10/260 could do some damage.

Mucius looks taller than Ingraham and LaRavia.

Ingraham is undersized. Probably closer to 6’7” and he doesn’t really have the quickness to make up for it. He is strong but the length isn’t there.

My guess:

D. Williamson
A. Williams
Mucius
Laravia
Walton

That's what it currently looks like, but Forbes is going to play a ton of people and use a variety of lineups.

That's what it currently looks like, but Forbes is going to play a ton of people and use a variety of lineups.

I could see a lot of guys averaging 15 plus minutes per game and nobody over 30 mpg.

Being #13 in the country in football and predicted to finish #13 in the conference in hoops. The world is upside down.

How many of us ever would have believed that the best opportunity we have this year to make a Final Four is in… football.

Let’s get basketball rolling and things are really going to get fun around here.

Being #13 in the country in football and predicted to finish #13 in the conference in hoops. The world is upside down.

How many of us ever would have believed that the best opportunity we have this year to make a Final Four is in… football.

Let’s get basketball rolling and things are really going to get fun around here.

Depends on when you asked the question? I think it’s obviously our best shot for a while.

Contains this video from LaRavia's FOY campaign @ Indiana State... Which I hadn't seen.

Wake basketball IG posted a clip of McCray winning the dunk contest last night and boy can he jump. I’m terrible at linking things on this board, apologies.

As far as I know, there is no radio for tonight's game. So would be great to hear from those that actually attend.

Back