• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
They never even touched a free one at a restaurant or whatever? Or grabbed a stack for lighting firewood?

why would they touch a newspaper when they could check it on their phone while they wait for someone to msg them back

Lol, I did a search. Here's the first time I mentioned it on the boards, in 2014:

Out of a class of twenty-three college freshman two years ago, not a single one of them had ever held a newspaper.

Think about that for a moment.

ImTheCaptain made exactly the same arguments from disbelief back then.

wouldn't life be better if A) dentists only cost a couple dozen eggs and B) life were that simple?

fwiw, the egg example does come from my time in hershey where we used to trade our garden stuff for our neighbor's excess eggs every week

<3'd that time of my life

Yeah, why pick up a newspaper when you can't read it anyway.

it could also be that there's a bit of a stigma - so a first year might see where the class is going and clam up

but POINT STANDS

what's your favorite Chappelle skit now? I'd go with Making the Band. Shit is 100% Cambodian

what's your favorite Chappelle skit now? I'd go with Making the Band. Shit is 100% Cambodian

The Race Draft is the cliche answer, but I love it so much.

I'm late on this, but I think Leslie Odom Jr should just stick with wife #2... She's hotter and seems to really dig him. If that other lady could be taken by Orlando Bloom, she wasn't worth having anyway.

NEEDLE IN A TIMESTACK

Orlando's been listening to the Rolling Stones song !

But yeah, Slumdog Millionaire girl is hot as shit.

late millennials and zoomers generally don't sub to newspapers, don't want to carry them around, and don't like the environmental impact of daily print is what they've told me

the correct answer is "they don't read stuff"

Where do y’all generally get your football tickets? I’ve been going free for so long with my coaching pass I’m a little out of practice, but I’m gonna take my player whose dad passed and his little brother to the state game because his dad was a state grad and I need to pick up 4 instead of my standard 2. I guess this is a sports board question but they’re not really my people like y’all fools are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back