• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this person.

Two or three cups of coffee.
Water and Gatorade during the day and through dinner.
Cup of coffee after dinner.
Two high calorie protein shakes and water until bedtime.

No alcohol. This privilege was rescinded 26 years ago.

For as infrequently as I drink, it’s really disconcerting to me how appealing the beer in my fridge looks at 530 am.

I don't understand Let's go Brandon at all but my little brainwashed pubkids are all about it so it's gotta be dumb as hell.

fans at a nascar race were chanting 'fuck you biden' and the commentator said they were saying 'let's go brandon' (the guy who won the race)

how many nights a week do you (and other posters) drink?

All - mainly wine and beer

As a follow on to the drinking question, what non-alcoholic drinks do you guys consume regularly (besides water and coffee)?

Coffee from 4-11, water or unsweetened tea for the afternoon, incl seltzer’s. Alcohol around 630. Seltzer for bedtime.

I really just hate that we've gotten to a point in America where enough idiots will chant "fuck you," to the sitting President at a sporting event regardless of whether it was Trump or Biden. I remember when there was a national debate about how booing Bush when he threw out the first pitch in an MLB game was in poor taste and disrespectful to the office. We're in a deeply stupid place right now as a society.

these kids chanting Let's Go Brandon/Fuck Joe Biden are just Nicholas Sandmann's in training. You know that kid and his group of friends would've been chanting it if it was a thing then.

We're in a deeply stupid place right now as a society.

Yeah it’s extremely fucking depressing and there’s really no obvious path to fixing most of our problems.

I really just hate that we've gotten to a point in America where enough idiots will chant "fuck you," to the sitting President at a sporting event regardless of whether it was Trump or Biden. I remember when there was a national debate about how booing Bush when he threw out the first pitch in an MLB game was in poor taste and disrespectful to the office. We're in a deeply stupid place right now as a society.

I think our society has already collapsed.

Venice for the next couple of days then cruising to Croatia Slovenia and Greece over 10 days. I may drink a little. Had two COVID tests in the last 24 hours to satisfy various parties. Tired of swabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back