• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

plama

Reaction score
lebron.gif

Last edited:
Moving back to the eastern time zone has made my life better in several measurable ways.

I'm so bad at figuring time zones so it's nice to be in the "received" or normative time zone or whatever

I'd like to stay up for the rest of this Stanford/Arizona St. game, but I have to get a run in by 10am, given the rest of my Saturday. I just can't stay up to do it. I'm sorry, non-normative time zones.

Going back to Phan’s post from the last CT.

My freshman year at Wake, Subway was the only non-pit offering. And that was before they redid the Pit. I ate Subway probably 10 times per week that year. I can’t even look at it now.

Going back to Phan’s post from the last CT.

My freshman year at Wake, Subway was the only non-pit offering. And that was before they redid the Pit. I ate Subway probably 10 times per week that year. I can’t even look at it now.

Was Benson not open our freshman year? I also remember occasionally eating at that little satellite cafeteria in the law school that year.

Was Benson not open our freshman year? I also remember occasionally eating at that little satellite cafeteria in the law school that year.

Benson was but the Chik Fil A did not open until the second semester.

And I don’t recall Benson being markedly better than the Pit.

That place in the law school opened my senior year. That place was great, by college student standards anyway.

I don’t think I ate Subway after Wake until I got an office right above a Subway. Even then, walked a bit further to the more expensive deli in another building.

The Pit Subway was godawful. Was way better when it relocated to the Quad.

My center’s dad passed away unexpectedly last night and I’ve been over at his house all morning without even the slightest idea of how to console him. I also buried the guy that was my assistant coach for over a decade last weekend. I’m gonna drive up to Doughton Park and run until I fall down and then drink about a gallon of bourbon. I can’t even fathom what the poor kid is going through. Life is fucking brutal to good kids way too often.

My center’s dad passed away unexpectedly last night and I’ve been over at his house all morning without even the slightest idea of how to console him. I also buried the guy that was my assistant coach for over a decade last weekend. I’m gonna drive up to Doughton Park and run until I fall down and then drink about a gallon of bourbon. I can’t even fathom what the poor kid is going through. Life is fucking brutal to good kids way too often.

Daggum. You’re a good dude, mako. Thoughts with you & your student.

There was an ok selection my first year at wake. I remember golf-cart delivery pizza hut from Benson. Maybe the chicfila was there, but I don't remember them making the food fresh but rather importing it? Maybe, not too sure of that.

The renovated pit went to all-you-can-eat meal plan the summer before my freshman year started, I think

Every Thursday freshman year townie and i would walk to Village Tavern for a man date. Good memories! So long ago

There was an ok selection my first year at wake. I remember golf-cart delivery pizza hut from Benson. Maybe the chicfila was there, but I don't remember them making the food fresh but rather importing it? Maybe, not too sure of that.

The renovated pit went to all-you-can-eat meal plan the summer before my freshman year started, I think

Every Thursday freshman year townie and i would walk to Village Tavern for a man date. Good memories! So long ago

I had that job for 2 years. I have a very strong urge to just quit my job and start a pizza franchise. I very very rarely ate at the Pit. Pretty much ate exclusively at Benson.

Class of 07 here. We had old Pit for a year or 2 and new Pit for a couple of years. Had CFA and Pizza Hut all 4 years. As mentioned previously, Subway was in the old Pit and sucked. Super stale bread, always out of stuff, rude employees. When they moved it was the complete opposite: always fresh bread, super great staff, etc.

Jesus man, sorry to hear that. I’m sure he really appreciated you being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back