• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly before the advent of the cell phone and email being adopted widespread.

I’m at my daughter’s gymnastics class and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a larger selection of frumpy moms in active wear.

To be fair, it’s a pretty big facility and I don’t get out much.

I’m at my daughter’s gymnastics class and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a larger selection of frumpy moms in active wear.

As Knight would say, "Like shooting fish in a barrel."

Larger number, larger women, or both?

Big building, big women, or both?

Holy shit we are on this call covering some of the notable transactions our team did this year and one of the women closed a deal that generated $42MM in revenue to us. That’s insane.

Not everyone’s wife has an 8 pack like yours.

Larger number, larger women, or both?

Big building, big women, or both?

Like women who seem to think they are the ones that will be doing the gymnastics.

Lots of them.

I’d take a picture, but that’s mean and might get me thrown out.

Like women who seem to think they are the ones that will be doing the gymnastics.

Lots of them.

I’d take a picture, but that’s mean and might get me thrown out.

CANCEL DEACSATS !!!

Yo y’all ever read the lyrics of brown sugar? How the fuck did it last 50 years?

One of those song you just sort of absentmindedly sing along with but damn.

Yo y’all ever read the lyrics of brown sugar? How the fuck did it last 50 years?

One of those song you just sort of absentmindedly sing along with but damn.

I was wondering this exact same thing when Charlie Watts died and I was listening to a lot of Stones and bands doing covers at shows right after

Yeah, just listened to "Brown Sugar" and looked up the lyrics and it's probably a good thing that the song just goes away.

Yikes.

Guess how much x-rays, exam and chipped tooth repair and filling costs in Wilkesboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back