• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess how much x-rays, exam and chipped tooth repair and filling costs in Wilkesboro.

Not sure about Wilkesboro, but my wife paid $88 (co-pay/after ins) to repair a chipped tooth at our dentist yesterday.

hmm laughing at rural americans

interesting

How many Substacks y'all pay for? I wonder how sustainable that model is (non-Greenwald, Weiss division) for the writers, and are they expecting consumers to subscribe to tons of different ones?

Wow. Yeah. Glad I saw that trailer before the title. The trailer looks really good.

Jenny Yang suggested COCKBLOCK TIME MACHINE and I like that better

it's like the Black Mirror writers remade Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I love the title, a late night Cinemax movie type of vibe. Also I’m assuming that the giant plot holes will most certainly be addressed. First, the technology and ability to travel back in time to prevent two people from meeting/falling in love, but the simple solution of killing the guy is off the table. Second, the technology and ability to travel back in time and this technology is used for it’s true purpose the pursuit of a mildly attractive woman.

True love, dude, True love

S6WoPFq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back