• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I was at a show & nobody really knew the opener’s music except me. Before his last song he said his thanks & all that good stuff, then singled me out and said thanks for singing along. The spot light was put on me & I was double fisting and was in front of his parents so that was fun. Raised the beers & woo’d.

Fuck yeah.

I just watched my two dogs eat a chipmunk alive... And now they are as happy as I think I've ever seen them... And as it was happening I was pushing my daughter on the swing and she was laughing maniacally

WELL

cowboy dan’s a major player in the cowboy scene

Licking the Arbyysaus off a roast beef sandwich is great practice.

Saw a billboard this evening for an accounting firm that said “No vaxx? No mask? No job? Perfect, we’re hiring.”

Two thoughts. 1 - weird way to spell vaxx. 2 - I will not be taking my business to them.

anyone ever been to the maldives and is it worth the trip?

weird to hear Wake Forest mentioned in the Sopranos

8aa30dd1-cae0-47e6-b69b-35c1129cea72_screenshot.jpg

I can't decide if I wanna go. The travel blog I read (One Mile at a Time) has a lot of reviews of the resorts and and they look amazing, but you're basically stuck there. And you're stuck eating whatever the hotel serves. Feel like you can do getaway resort easier and cheaper in the Caribbean.

I can't decide if I wanna go. The travel blog I read (One Mile at a Time) has a lot of reviews of the resorts and and they look amazing, but you're basically stuck there. And you're stuck eating whatever the hotel serves. Feel like you can do getaway resort easier and cheaper in the Caribbean.

you feel like you could do a cheaper and easier trip to the Caribbean compared to the Maldives?

this is my concern too. We like the overwater villas though, and they don't seem to have many of those in the Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back