• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday motivation is at all time low with the Braves playing at 1:00.

just imagine how unmotivated you'll feel around 3 when it's clear that this destined to end poorly yet again

I’m traveling later this week and have a ton of stuff to get done, but it’s also my birthday and I’m very tempted to head over to The Battery.

Happy birthday man. Treat yoself to some playoff baseball!

this is my concern too. We like the overwater villas though, and they don't seem to have many of those in the Caribbean

Yeah this is really high up on my list. Some of the higher end hotels seem to have plenty of good dining options so you don’t mind feeling “trapped”

I kinda just wanna chill out on the over water villas and play switch all day

My family is looking at doing a trip just before Christmas that’s convenient for everybody and it looks like Pinehurst might be the spot. Anybody have any good recommendations for things to do there around the holidays?

This is gonna be on par with my pizza take, but I just do not get the whole Grateful Dead thing. I mean, I dig a couple of songs from their studio albums but that's about the extent of it.

This is gonna be on par with my pizza take, but I just do not get the whole Grateful Dead thing. I mean, I dig a couple of songs from their studio albums but that's about the extent of it.

Panic >>>> Dead

Do you not like the jamming?

plama what's your take on indigenous people's day

did you know that an italian invented the telephone and it was STOLEN from him by Graham Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back