• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrmmmm my netflix password was hacked. I then had to over the weekend like sign up for a new account and got double charged. But then they damn changed the password on the new one I created just two days ago this morning, so something's compromised here. Miriam up and setup her whole family on my account. Scary they were able to access it a second time..... Hope I don't have change all my passwords to all my shit. Wonder how they got it, could be a neighbor?

i guess it does kind of look like a pinball machine

The model of which is in the lobby of our office

d8ef8b4d0d5d551ecb4503360ab47d21.jpg

Really didn’t take very long either

as you can imagine getting the state to fund the development, and getting 39 tribes to agree on many of the decisions wasn't necessarily easy

Anyone else have a gum problem? If I get a pack it's gone within an hour. We have free gum at my new job and it's an issue -- need help.

I'm going to be kicking myself for weeks for missing that one

Free gum is an odd perk but I would def take that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back