• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free gum is an odd perk but I would def take that

Lots of free food/candy here -- gum, mints, chocolates, pretzels, chips, rice krispie treats, popcorn, cheese, hummus, carrots, Buble/La Croix, soda, nuts, coffee/espresso, welch's fruit snacks, something called fruit leather, various bars. It's a cornucopia, but the gum is the biggest problem from an addiction/consumption standpoint.

thinking about using that as a epigraph for one of my DISS chapters

why if a guy signs with an agent he can't play basketball or football, yet JR smith can play collegiate golf?

I don't know the rules, but might be related to playing different sports

presumably a guy like Chris Weinke had an agent while playing pro baseball before playing college football

I've tried to like the Dead on numerous occasions, and it's just not my thing.

They definitely have a few good songs with a nice vibe, but it's just broadly not my thing.

My boss is a HUGE Dead fan, which annoys me greatly for some reason.

Wonder what's triggering conservatives more today, stuff like that and (Coming Out Day) or Indigenous Peoples Day?

Your company kill all them people in India not long ago?

zFHeqG.gif

Oh shit, sounds like y'all are gonna have to boycott Netflix soon

"Netflix suspends transgender staffer who criticized Dave Chappelle special"

already canceled my netflix sub thanks for looking out plama

I cancelled mine too today. Though it was just the double charge from the family in Peru that done stole it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back