• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a day off today with nothing to really do so just engaged in some general fuckery. Grilling some good steaks and drinking bourbon by the fire this evening. Anyway finally got around to starting Succession after a few people recommended it. Pretty good so far.

Anyone else have a gum problem? If I get a pack it's gone within an hour. We have free gum at my new job and it's an issue -- need help.
I can't remember the last time I chewed gum. Years and years ago. Maybe a decade. Perhaps I do have a gum problem.

wakephan is for gum control

ETA: autocorrect fucked up my joke

Last edited:
I read em but I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about them

Ooh a Coatzee line great, let’s get into the preface and then the intro and then book 1

For anyone that would care, I've held in my hands the VINLAND MAP

Someone should splash red paint on that if they really want to make a statement

Hot take: nobody reads the epigraphs. Just authorial masturbation

i think you're right but also if you write 150+ pages then some of it is probably gonna be authorial masturbation anyway so why not

Does anyone else have a problem with ESPN+ Like I have it through the disney bundle, but I literally can't read an article behind a paywall, it asks me to login, I do so, and then it says "welcome back, start streaming" and then you go back to the article and it's still behind a paywall.

i think you're right but also if you write 150+ pages then some of it is probably gonna be authorial masturbation anyway so why not
Good point. Is 150 your goal? Mine was short but I'd have to look it up to see. Probably 200. Took four years though, lol

For anyone that would care, I've held in my hands the VINLAND MAP

Someone should splash red paint on that if they really want to make a statement

Drove through Vineland, NJ today

Does anyone else have a problem with ESPN+ Like I have it through the disney bundle, but I literally can't read an article behind a paywall, it asks me to login, I do so, and then it says "welcome back, start streaming" and then you go back to the article and it's still behind a paywall.

You might have two different logins. Your Disney bundle one and the one you always had with ESPN. I had that problem until I figured it out.

You might have two different logins. Your Disney bundle one and the one you always had with ESPN. I had that problem until I figured it out.

Thanks, that's what I suspect. My wife got Verizon and got the 6 months free thing, then created a new account so it's prolly all out of whack. Going through my subscriptions...... Paramount + seems like a hot mess. Outside of Star Trek, there's just nothing on there.

Also, I traditionally had hulu because of like all the older shows, but now it seems like most of the other streamers have them. Not sure there's enough original content (or that I ever use it) might also be on the chopping block.

Palma thank you for your service leading the cancel crusade. Woke America salutes you.

Adding tequila to my chamomile tea to cure my cold and get me rested and ready for my 8:30 tmrw morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back