• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

never ballgame until the clock stops with the deacs

Our AD/coach HAS to stop scheduling these damn schools. It doesn’t help with prep. We actually waste time prepping for this offense. And there is too much possibility of injury. I hate this crap.

Our coaching staff shouldn’t have to spend half the season taking time out of preparing for that week’s opponent to prepare for Army. Ridiculous.

If the illegal cut blocking was enforced, they wouldn't ever score. Why do these scumbags get a pass every week?

God damn everything about this game sucks. Watching the Triple option sucks, watching this shitty camera work sucks, listening to these shitty announcers sucks.

10/10 post would read again

I can’t imagine rooting against your alma mater in any situation.

If the illegal cut blocking was enforced, they wouldn't ever score. Why do these scumbags get a pass every week?

Because these here OGBoards don't respect the troops, obviously.

So yes let’s do EXACTLY THAT many more times

Whew, wasn't sure Perry was gonna make it in on that one.

In fairness to Chris, it should have been. Our coaches just managed to sabotage us for no reason.

it’s a game thread so just about anything goes but some times there are posts like this that make me shake my head and laugh out loud at the same time.

Back