• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

There we go. It's not complicated. They can't cover a stretched field.

They literally cannot cover Perry or Roberson. Just let Hartman throw it deep until they can stop us. And then keep throwing it deep.

It’s not difficult, Ruggiero. They can’t handle our WRs.

TD!

The camera guy looks like he his trying to follow passes at the exact speed they are thrown.

LOW T NUGENIX TEXT SPORT TO THIS NUMBER AND GET YR MAN LEVELS UP AND SHE'LL LIKE IT TOO

it’s a game thread so just about anything goes but some times there are posts like this that make me shake my head and laugh out loud at the same time.

We knocked out their starting QB and got the ball at midfield. Then threw two passes that had very little chance of success and ran a hugely predictable QB sneak on 4th down. I mean, yeah it’s a game thread and I’m huge into overreaction but we were in prime position to blow the game wide open and just pissed it away.

Come on defense. Get the ball back for our offense. If we carry a two score game, I feel like we can hang on.

LOW T NUGENIX TEXT SPORT TO THIS NUMBER AND GET YR MAN LEVELS UP AND SHE'LL LIKE IT TOO

MAN BOOSTING FORMULAAAAAAA!

i guarantee there’s a version at a shooting range they use for ads on non-sports programming

LOL how did that guy make the same fair catch mistake right after Taylor. That is incredible.

Didn't it used to be a penalty to wave for a fair catch and then return it?

Are y’all streaming this? Sounds like you’re getting more entertaining commercials.

Back