• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

Greer is not on the depth chart, which probably means he's playing. #4Dchess

It feels like Greer hasn’t played in 2 years. If he has a bad injury, just say so. Don’t keep saying he’s day to day when he’s out months at a time.

It feels like Greer hasn’t played in 2 years. If he has a bad injury, just say so. Don’t keep saying he’s day to day when he’s out months at a time.

He didn't travel to Cuse, now he's traveling to West Point. It seems like he is actually day to day. He's a huge asset to our defense if he can play on Saturday. What's the problem?

This game is on CBS Sports network, is that app-only or will it be on tv somewhere? We have something to do in Charlotte on Saturday morning and will be in Southend after

It’s a TV station.

The fans gotta know! So they can mentally prepare!

The only time I've ever felt comfortable with our defense handling the option (army or navy) was 2007 when Aaron Curry lit up the QB on a running play in the backfield early in the game. The Army running attack was never the same the rest of the game and we won fairly easily.

Pretty sure that was @Navy. I remember that hit well.

Thought I’d have to head to a sports bar but learned today that YouTube TV has CBS Sports Network.

Thought I’d have to head to a sports bar but learned today that YouTube TV has CBS Sports Network.

yeah my DirecTV plan has not included this channel so I've done YTTV free trials the past few times we've had games on there (Rice, Tulane, maybe one or two others). Looks like I can view on the CBS Sports app using my mom's cable log-in.

I bought my tix directly through Army as I didn't want to sit in the Wake section in the endzone so I'm now on their mailing list.

This game is officially a sell out per an email received earlier today.

This game is on CBS Sports network, is that app-only or will it be on tv somewhere? We have something to do in Charlotte on Saturday morning and will be in Southend after

Charlotte Deacs are meeting at Selwyn Avenue Pub if that's helpful.

I bought my tix directly through Army as I didn't want to sit in the Wake section in the endzone so I'm now on their mailing list.

Looks like we'll have 3 sellouts this year: Army, Clemson and NCSU. Before the season they were saying UNC was sold out for all home games, but they're now running t.v. ads for available tickets.

Now we'll see if you're really the colonel you say you are..

WF 24 - Wisconsin 48, less than a year ago in our state.
Army 15 @ Wisconsin 20, last week
We're at Army.

Just feel like we lose our first game this Saturday. Still, if we lose to UNC and Clemson we can still win the division if State and Clemson fall again. State is our big game, IMHO.

Where does tailgating happen? Does the Deacon Club have anything lined up, pre or post game?

WF 24 - Wisconsin 48, less than a year ago in our state.
Army 15 @ Wisconsin 20, last week
We're at Army.

Just feel like we lose our first game this Saturday. Still, if we lose to UNC and Clemson we can still win the division if State and Clemson fall again. State is our big game, IMHO.

Meanwhile in 2017....
Wake 14 @ Clemson 28
Clemson 24 @ Syracuse 27
We're at Syracuse. We'll be lucky if we can score 10 points up there in the Carrier Dome this year.

Transitive property means next to nothing in football, especially across seasons and especially when one of them was the COVID season.

Back