• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

Respect is earned. And you can earn it in every walk of life. The Military deserves no less or no more respect than any other walk of life. I was raised by a US Marine. I still call a bathroom the head. So fuck Army. I'd like to lay 60 on them.

Getting into West Point and then being able to balance football with the requirements of the school earns my respect.

So does doing the same as Mother So Dear.

Go Deacs, lay it on them.

Oh shit! The dude who has called multiple posters cunts and accused the mods of stealing fundraising money is here! Now it's a party!

Can we confirm or deny that the mods DIDN'T steal our money? I haven't noticed many boards improvements.

Makes you wonder...

Get over yourself. The Afghanistan and "government scholarship" quips were far from humorous but par for the course with the lack of respect the military receives on this horseshit board.

+1,000....Well Done Sir!

Just want to go on the record that I am not against calling posters cunts if they are, in fact, being cunty

This. Although I've learned that calling Candace Owens a wench instead of a cunt keeps me from getting banned by twitter.

Chris "the Bear" Fallica and a few other "expert" handicappers have Army +3 as best bets tomorrow. Their analysis focuses on WF trouble stopping the run against Cuse and L'ville and expecting it continue tomorrow. Also, as previously noted, Army has played close games against recent Power V opponents. Understand the logic, but the week off is huge to help the Deacs prep for the option, and Army has faced only one other opponent with a decent passing attack (W KY), and Army gave up 400+ yards and 30+ plus points. Think WF will be ready to play tomorrow.

Chris "the Bear" Fallica and a few other "expert" handicappers have Army +3 as best bets tomorrow. Their analysis focuses on WF trouble stopping the run against Cuse and L'ville and expecting it continue tomorrow. Also, as previously noted, Army has played close games against recent Power V opponents. Understand the logic, but the week off is huge to help the Deacs prep for the option, and Army has faced only one other opponent with a decent passing attack (W KY), and Army gave up 400+ yards and 30+ plus points. Think WF will be ready to play tomorrow.

Hasn't that dude been wrong about us for like the last 4 games? What the fuck is his deal?

The game could be over quickly if the Wake defense is able to get some stops early in the game. Army's offense is not built for coming from behind.

I can see Wake's offense duplicating what W. KY did.

I think we'll find out about the same time we find out whether Greer will play - which will be when Army's offense first takes the field

Hoping Army doesn’t pull a trick play early and pass for a long TD. That would be a smash in the mouth and ignite that dang howitzer canon they use.

That is a fine theory the Bear has except one tiny thing, Cuse and Lville could throw the ball all over the field, Army cannot. They throw the ball about 5 times a game.

"Records:
The Bear (Last week: 0-3. Season: 13-19)"

Is CBS Sports App a separate subscription or will standard cable login assuming channel is in package good to go?

Is CBS Sports App a separate subscription or will standard cable login assuming channel is in package good to go?

I'm using my mom's Mediacom log-in and it seems to be working now. Unfortunately my DirecTV package doesn't have it, which is weird since my mom usually has the most basic packages at her house.

FWIW, there are lot of people, including some that post here, that expect WF to fail and think WF has over-achieved its talent to date. So, picks against WF are just counting on WF to return to what they perceive as middling WF. We shall see. Perhaps, I'm giving in to my fanboy side, but I don't think so.

Except for the first 3 quarters at UVA, don't think WF has played its A game this year. It's coming. Not sure it's this week (think it may be against either UNC or State -- hopefully both). If it's not this week, feel like WF has the talent and the preparation to gut out a win in Michie Stadium.

Back