• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

This is huge.

Army was 4-0 and had hit the over in their first three games with their starting QB.

Buckle up, Deacs. Think this will be another close game, unless the offense starts out hot. Another 'Cuse-like 1st quarter would be a problem.

The “Army has won their last 12 at home” stat is incredibly misleading. They’ve played a who’s who of the worst programs in the nation at home. This is the same team that lost by double digits to ball state.

Wake is the #16 team in the nation. Score early and often, put this one way.

The “Army has won their last 12 at home” stat is incredibly misleading. They’ve played a who’s who of the worst programs in the nation at home. This is the same team that lost by double digits to ball state.

They lost their starting QB that game. The lost by 6 to a Wisconsin team on the road last week - with their backup QB - that is floating near the top-25 in some metrics. This team at the very least is a tough out, and I expect this game to be tight unless we can get a lead early. Then I think they have no reasonable way to catchup.

yeah, assuming that all opposing teams are as bad as their worst games is not a very good way to evaluate teams and set expectations. that’s my perspective anyway — there’s no actual impact on the game, so you do you.

Anderson has completed 8 of 15 passes this year for a total of 187 yards. He gives them a huge lift in the run game, not in the pass game.

What are my options for tv watching. Doesn’t appear CBSsports is going to work on my end.

Bear just shitting all over us today on Gameday, between his picks, assessment of our defense, and the trivia.

Good story on Hartman earlier tho.

This

If anyone has a link that would allow a father sitting in the NICU to watch the game on their phone today, I would greatly appreciate it.

piracy is bad and websites like sportsurge are also bad

Anderson has completed 8 of 15 passes this year for a total of 187 yards. He gives them a huge lift in the run game, not in the pass game.

You realize how many yards per completion that adds up to right?

How did Anderson do in the last full game he played before he got hurt?

How did Anderson do in the last full game he played before he got hurt?
Here
3ae784c78bc947afb07fa07d44e6b6ef.jpg

84% fan vote for Wake. Kirk is only one to pick Army. Everyone else on Gameday picks Wake.

Back