• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke at Wake, Saturday 10/30 at ...

A 7-0 WFU team should get a noon ESPN network game time.

Shoot, I think a 7-0 Deac team should start to get some night time Prime Time love on ESPN [if only it wasn't DOOK]. Plus if 7-0 and a few other teams losing we may be up to #10-12 by then.

We have already had 2 noon kicks. Isn't there a limit on how many noon home games we have to have?

FWIW, if WF beats Army and Duke, the last 4 games will all be in high profile slots. Duke football is almost always in lower profile slots

Shoot, I think a 7-0 Deac team should start to get some night time Prime Time love on ESPN [if only it wasn't DOOK]. Plus if 7-0 and a few other teams losing we may be up to #10-12 by then.

In 2006, all of our games in November were in prime time. The only day time game we had after Halloween was the ACC championship game.

wake vs duke at noon seems like mike hogewood and dan bonner should be there on raycom/jp

please let that NC State game be a night game. Night games are awesome. (cue some olds chiming in about night games ended too late and interfering with early morning worship service).

Smells like a night time ACC network game to me.

Can somebody explain why the ACCN did not have a noon game last week? It was weird for them to have an extended studio show while all other channels were showing games.

Can somebody explain why the ACCN did not have a noon game last week? It was weird for them to have an extended studio show while all other channels were showing games.

If ESPN takes multiple games for ESPN/espn2, then sometimes there are not enough games left to fill all three ACCN spots. That was the case on Oct. 9th, since FSU/UNC and Wake/Syracuse went to ESPN and espn2 in the 3:30 window, there were only 5 league-controlled games that day (5 teams had a bye), and RSN/Bally Sports gets one per week.

I think State has actually had more noon kickoffs than we have in recent history, which is particularly unfortunate because their tailgating scene is great. I have a very good feeling that our game against them is going to be a night game, and that our game against Duke is going to be at noon. I'll be in Vegas for the Duke game, so I guess I have to start drinking at the sports book at about 8 am.

Back