• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke at Wake, Saturday 10/30 at ...

CBS needs some props for his blitz pickups. He made a huge difference by keeping the linebackers and safeties off Sam. I don't think he gets enough credit for his blocking. It's not sexy and doesn't get you on Sports Center but it is critical to making the pass part of the RPO work.

Agree, and the when he lit up the Duke returner on one of the kickoffs....oh my. Right before it happened, I yelled out "he's gonna get drilled!" and then a second later, CBS plowed that guy into the ground!

I have to think it's one of the reasons KW3 wasn't our only featured back last year. Clearly he's a great runner. But CBS is more of a total package. Good pass protector and makes the RPO work.

KWlll wanted to be “the man” while our guys want to be THE TEAM! Good for all.

Agree, and the when he lit up the Duke returner on one of the kickoffs....oh my. Right before it happened, I yelled out "he's gonna get drilled!" and then a second later, CBS plowed that guy into the ground!

He's a really good special teams player.

Went back and watched the game to find the tackle by CBS. It was early 1Q when wake punted away, not kickoff after a TD.

Back