• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke at Wake, Saturday 10/30 at ...

we haven't been to a homecoming in awhile, and plan to arrive in time for a tailgate an hour before the game. Can someone offer a guess as to how long the "park your car and walk to the stadium" process might take? thanks

we haven't been to a homecoming in awhile, and plan to arrive in time for a tailgate an hour before the game. Can someone offer a guess as to how long the "park your car and walk to the stadium" process might take? thanks

An hour ahead is not much time to set up and tailgate, but having said that, the Joel lot is is about a 15 min. process to walk over to the gate, get scanned in,, take a whiz, and be in your seat.

An hour ahead is not much time to set up and tailgate, but having said that, the Joel lot is is about a 15 min. process to walk over to the gate, get scanned in,, take a whiz, and be in your seat.

But with this type of HC crowd, if you arrive near the stadium only an hour before kickoff, good luck on finishing your snack before you hear the chopper fire up. Pregame traffic movement has been brutal on Deacon Blvd.

But with this type of HC crowd, if you arrive near the stadium only an hour before kickoff, good luck on finishing your snack before you hear the chopper fire up. Pregame traffic movement has been brutal on Deacon Blvd.

thanks, sounds like I need to get there 2 hours early and shoot for the LJ coliseum parking.

thanks, sounds like I need to get there 2 hours early and shoot for the LJ coliseum parking.

Yep. And depending on what direction you're coming from, you can avoid a lot of the traffic back-up on University and Deacon Blvd. by coming up or down Patterson and turning onto 28th Street and then onto Shorefair. There's also a private lot (I think a church runs it as a fundraiser) on Shorefair that's a bit more of a walk to the stadium but real easy in/out. It's close to the Pine Hall Brick facility on Shorefair if you want to check it out on the map.

Do we get any defenders back off the injured list for this one?

We’re already down Smenda for the first half

Duke is off a Bye week next week. I feel good about this one. Let’s go 8-0

Durant may get 60 carries next week after Cut has seen our run defense the last 2 games.

I’m looking for 1 ticket and a parking pass if anyone has a extra for the Duke game.

I'm guessing Wake will be favored by 15 in this game

I have one ticket available. Section 7, row F. Face value is $75. I have it listed on stubhub for $80 (by far the lowest price for a ticket in that area), but if someone wants to forego the fees and get it for $75, DM me.

Back