• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke at Wake, Saturday 10/30 at ...

At last look, you could still get 4 tickets and a parking pass for $99 through the ticket office. And also some options for a package with State.

I hope we have better attendance for this game than I've seen on TV for our past home games, which has been pathetic.

When I was looking at the seats available last week, there weren't many left... Duke won't bring anyone, but I bet it's still a better turnout than the FSU game.

When I was looking at the seats available last week, there weren't many left... Duke won't bring anyone, but I bet it's still a better turnout than the FSU game.
It's homecoming. There definitely will be more people there simply because of that. But it also means that there is about a 2% chance that more than 200 students remain in the second half, especially the women who want to get ready for homecoming events that evening.

Thinking we'll introduce our youngest to the Deacs this weekend. Don't see hill tickets from the box office or StubHub, are they more in demand this year with distancing?

According to Sagarin, WF is a 20.5 favorite over Duke (won't be that high)

Remaining games:

WF Pick at UNC

WF -3 v. NC State

WF +4.5 at Clemson (think the actual line would be closer to 3; bettors are starting to pound the opponent against Clemson; the Tigers are 0-7 ATS this year)

WF -7 at BC

If WF wins the games it is expected to be favored in, the Deacs play for the ACC title. Pitt would be a 3 point favorite on a nuetral field

Just picked up five and bringing the parents with me. I’m ready to destroy Duke.

My brother from Northern Virginia called and asked me to get tickets for his son and him. He's not a Wake fan but likes college football and hates Duke, so win-win.
I'll be there with my son as well.

UNCCH folks never tire of seeing Duke struggle so time to bring a Heel or two too.

ND favored by 3 1/2 at home over UNC seems like free money. am i missing something?

ND isn’t actually that good.

I would still say that they are objectively better than UNC on a neutral field, UNC has been not good on the road this year and ND is a tough place to play.

I would still say that they are objectively better than UNC on a neutral field, UNC has been not good on the road this year and ND is a tough place to play.

UNC coming off a bye, plus this game is sandwiched between two huge rivalry games for Notre Dame (USC and Navy). Could see how they might overlook the Heels.

UNC coming off a bye, plus this game is sandwiched between two huge rivalry games for Notre Dame (USC and Navy). Could see how they might overlook the Heels.

That’s what UNC fans are telling themselves? Notre Dame is going to overlook them for Navy?

That’s what UNC fans are telling themselves? Notre Dame is going to overlook them for Navy?

Not saying I believe it, just offering an explanation for what seems like a low line. Probably a hard line for Vegas to make since both of those teams are heavy public teams, and performing below expectations this year.

It's homecoming. There definitely will be more people there simply because of that. But it also means that there is about a 2% chance that more than 200 students remain in the second half, especially the women who want to get ready for homecoming events that evening.

I'm a student (senior) and I have no idea if there are even homecoming events that include current students. That won't be why people leave. It'll just be the normal reasons.

Back