• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

I had no idea how many goals to pick for the tiebreaker. I went back and looked at previous years' finals and there were ridiculous scores. 7-1, 6-2, etc etc.

I hovered around 30 with Carolina winning because of their defense, but in the other leagues I picked with Calgary/Colorado/Florida winning, I had 33-36 goals.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST....

Settle this shit down and get that fucker Marchand off the ice....hell he should be out of the league by now. Such a fucking dirty bitch.

How many guys can we stuff into that Boston penalty box?

I'm a one man posting machine...sorry for the rapid fire.

Ullmark even pushed the puck in the net on that one, thanks bud. You can leave Buffalo but you can never lose the Sabreness.

Went on Monday, looks like I picked the wrong game from an incident perspective

Is this going to continue through the series? Are they gonna be butt-hurt all 4 games straight we demolish them?

lol fucking losers starting shit at the buzzer.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

Really impressed by Kochetkov....we have a kick ass goalie group!

Is this going to continue through the series? Are they gonna be butt-hurt all 4 games straight we demolish them?

yes. boston is so easy to get under their skin. as long as our guys keep their wits about them, should be fine

Anyone watch Brind'Amour post game?

Something about the way he talks, IDK if it was something in the room, with the mics, or if it was him...he kept having like a moist clicking sound when he talked. It was really weird and cringey

Back