• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ Syracuse Friday 10/15

If schrader had hit that last throw he'd probably taken it to the house and didn't look if there was any safety out there.

Tucker sure is fun to watch when you’re not playing against him. I thought we did a good job against him during the first half and focused on shrader in the second because he was killing us.

I’m almost as anxious for this game pulling for the Cuse as I am for a Wake
game.

That Tucker kid is pretty good. Our D gave up 26/153/2 last week. Clemson has already given up 9/126.

That Tucker kid is pretty good. Our D gave up 26/153/2 last week. Clemson has already given up 9/126.

Yeah our defensive performance last week isn’t looking quite as bad right now. I’m encouraging Tucker to go pro at his earliest opportunity.

Tucker is great.

We’re going to beat Clemson. Alright I gotta go eat some sushi. Good luck Oranges.

Sucks they gave up that 4th down on the trick formation

Four straight catches by the TE on the right sideline.

Geez. Dabo getting Ted Lasso comps.

I’ve watched Ted lasso. I’ve talked to my wife about Ted lasso. Dabo, you sir are no Ted Lasso!

That late hit was nearly as bad as ours. Shrader definitely looks for those by flirting with the sideline then swinging back in every time down the field

Who is the openly pulling for Clemson announcer?

I feel just slightly better after watching this game.. or Clemson really is this bad. Either way, it's good to see a close game.

Last edited:
Who is this clown he just said Tucker had the game winning td catch against us.

Back