• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ Syracuse Friday 10/15

Cuse needs to get more one dimensional. Actually passing the ball is a waste of time. Tucker left. Shrader right. Rinse repeat.

Tough to say Clemson sucks if they win more convincingly @ Cuse than we did.

But if you mean that Clemson sucks relative to Clemson over the last few years? Yeah, Clemson sucks.

Definitely not intimidating to play them this year... But they still have the most talent in the ACC.

He's the Indian Steve Levy. Dead ringer voice.

Yes. Dead on.

Just looked him up. He's been on ESPN longer than I remembered. He was actually on that ESPN reality show Dream Job that I hadn't though about in 15 years until just reading he was on it. He had just graduated from Cuse. So he's probably not rooting for Clemson.

But if you mean that Clemson sucks relative to Clemson over the last few years? Yeah, Clemson sucks.

Definitely not intimidating to play them this year... But they still have the most talent in the ACC.

MAC thinks Cuse is going to win, therefore Clemson sucks.

This is a pretty painful game, worse than a typical mediocre ACC matchup.

I'll clarify. Clemson's offense sucks. We moved the ball on this D pretty well, even with a few bad wide open passes. Clemson's D is doing much better than ours against the QB scramble, but not as good as I would have expected against the run (cuse can't pass).

Clemson should be in much better shape with this sort of matchup with their overall speed.. we score a lot of points and bend, don't break on D. Clemson is a fake punt away from being tied 7-7, at best.

Last edited:
Good chance we go into the Clemson game without scoring less than 30 in a game.

There's also a decent chance Clemson goes into that game without scoring more than 21 and a very good chance they don't score 30 (except against SC State and UConn).

They need to keep giving the ball to Turner.

time for shraeder to do something with his feet. 4 yards rushing so far.

Clemson is tackling Schrader at the line. We let him slip away so many times.

Yes. Dead on.

Just looked him up. He's been on ESPN longer than I remembered. He was actually on that ESPN reality show Dream Job that I hadn't though about in 15 years until just reading he was on it. He had just graduated from Cuse. So he's probably not rooting for Clemson.

Google says he went to SUNY-Oswego. You have better data? Did he attend the second campus in Syraacuse?

Last edited:
Clemson receivers make it look like DJ is throwing the ball against a trampoline.

Google says he went to SUNY-Oswego. You have better data?

Just his Wikipedia page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anish_Shroff

The Cuse cap on his Zoom background:

Tucker has 3 carries in the 2nd half. That's coaching malpractice. I don't care if they're holding him so far. The more carries he gets, the more chances he has to break one. They aren't going to score without him breaking one on the drive.

Geez. How do you throw to a guy who is blocking downfield?

Back