• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ Syracuse Friday 10/15

Lmao

Babers

As a Wake fan, I’ve been through my share of bad games by bad teams dude to bad coaching. What Cuse has gone through with late game coaching the last three weeks is unacceptable.

stud running back , 4th and 1 and game on the line, let's kick the ball. Dino babers is a fucking terrible coach.

Babers may be the worst coach in America. It’s just mind boggling. Without his first half idiocy, they might have still won.

We must win this division. It's ours to lose. Undefeated or bust.

I'm sure Babers is a very nice person, great blah blah blah.... but good God Al Mighty! The man has zero business as a head coach

And Syracuse manages to find defeat where they should have had at least a tie, if not a win.

However, bettors if offensive ineptitude win as the combined points were well short of the 44 over/under number.

I can’t believe a 48 yard field goal was the way to go, and then the idea that you were going to win in overtime, so so bad.

Back