• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ Syracuse Friday 10/15

... and I should have added above....Clemson is hanging on by a thread. This championship is Wake's to win or lose.

That was ugly.

All of it, but especially those last few plays and the final timeout.

If Syracuse had a qb that could throw a mediocre ball and a coach that knew how to manage time they would probably win the conference.

Love how the color announcer called Shrader out for throwing “YOLO balls.”

Who did you think he is? I’m confused. You said you looked him up.

Just googled it. I'm also confused. Also, this is my third attempt to send this response. Gremlins.

Additionally, I doubt we could afford to hire Venables.

Yeah, but Clawson brought him with him. Since he went to A&M I haven't seen that level of D at Wake.

Wake can't recruit everybody. They have to focus on something, and I think that in this world it's the O.

watched the end with my wife, I kept pointing out everything bad Babers was doing and finally she said ‘why don’t you coach if you think he’s that bad’

Cuse should have won that game. Yeah their dumb mistakes getting 0 points out of those 1st 2 drives into Clemson territory, giving up a touchdown on a fake punt, and Babers.

Back