• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bigboy says...

I am going with just over a winning season overall and about 8-12 ACC mark regular season.

WF's OOC schedule is soft other than the two game tourney against Oregon State and LSU or Penn State, and even those teams aren't that daunting. WF will beat NW at home, and everyone else is weak. If WF goes 8-12 in the ACC, WF should have a 18-13 record heading into the ACCT.

WF's OOC schedule is soft other than the two game tourney against Oregon State and LSU or Penn State, and even those teams aren't that daunting. WF will beat NW at home, and everyone else is weak. If WF goes 8-12 in the ACC, WF should have a 18-13 record heading into the ACCT.

That's respectable given what we've had to deal with over the last decade, but I'm a bit more optimistic with Forbes and this team. 12-8 ACC, 22-9 overall heading into ACCT.

I don't think you're too far off.

From everyone I've talked to close to the program, excitement is building. Not excitement like "we might make the NIT", but excitement like "we will be a top half of the ACC team and be a bubble team or better". I'm drinking the kool aid, but that's what I do, so grain of salt...

I want us to roll out a lineup of Alondes, Mucius, LaRavia, Walton and Marsh. That team would get every single rebound.

Is there anyone out there with inside scoops on practices? Anyone know how Marsh is looking? It's easier to get a feel for what Alondes, LaRavia, Sy, and Walton will be able to contribute due to college clips. Super curious if Marsh get get meaningful minutes in 21-22.

Best money you can spend if you care is for Les VIP on 247. Lots of practice takes. Secret Scrimmage this Friday, lol

He simply cannot and will not be silenced

I don't think you're too far off.

From everyone I've talked to close to the program, excitement is building. Not excitement like "we might make the NIT", but excitement like "we will be a top half of the ACC team and be a bubble team or better". I'm drinking the kool aid, but that's what I do, so grain of salt...

I want us to roll out a lineup of Alondes, Mucius, LaRavia, Walton and Marsh. That team would get every single rebound.

look at this guy

iu

Back