• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bigboy says...

Mens bball will win 20 games this year, mark it down folks

I don't think you're too far off.

From everyone I've talked to close to the program, excitement is building. Not excitement like "we might make the NIT", but excitement like "we will be a top half of the ACC team and be a bubble team or better". I'm drinking the kool aid, but that's what I do, so grain of salt...

I want us to roll out a lineup of Alondes, Mucius, LaRavia, Walton and Marsh. That team would get every single rebound.

Last edited:
I'll take the under for a double Maker's.

Are you in the Triad? Are we counting post season?

Yeah, if I'm agreeing with Big boy then I'm counting post season. Idk how many games we play but I could see a 18-11 reg season, 1-1 ACCT, and 1-1 NCAAT or some variation of the such.

It's definitely time to buy stock in the basketball Deacs again.

We haven't had this kind of size in my lifetime.

Marsh - 7'1 --- not a stiff
Walton - 7'0 --- played significant min of NCAAT team
Sy - 6'10 --- can score, defend and play at a high level when healthy
Ingraham- 6'10 -- great offensive skill set. Has gotten in really good shape and will give us positive min
LaRavia-- 6'9 -- basically a Luka/Larry Bird hybrid. All kidding aside, dude is All ACC talent
Mucius- 6'8 -- will be a force on the defensive end and has a good enough offensive skill set to be a solid veteran leader
Alondes Williams is 6'5. He can score and distribute the ball. Would love to see him be able to knock down the open 3
Lucas Taylor - 6'6 Freshman who can shoot
McCray - 6'3 Freshman who can jump out of the building
Whitt- 6'3(?) Freshman who hopefully has put on some strength and worked on his game
Williamson- veteran leader who will take a lot of big shots for us
Hildreth - killa Cam will be more than ready

Someone should fact check my heights and above post in general, but I'm fucking ready for some basketball.

All this team is missing is a dude like Jonah Antonio. Would have been huge to have Monsanto not get hurt, as he's a great shooter. Hopefully we can find a few guys who can get hit from deep to balance out our attack.

The messiah has returned. Mark it down.

8-0 vs cupcakes
2-1 vs tourney/NW
9-11 vs ACC

4 wins in the ACCT

Then 6 more

Save the win totals for Juice’s annual “way too optimistic prediction thread.” And poll.

Due any day now.

Can't say for sure, but he may have turned into Dali Llama.

I haven't seen Ayo since Dosunmu decided to sign with Illinois... Hey, wait a minute...

Forbes is used to winning 30 games.... I'd take 20 this season. :thumbsup:

I am going with just over a winning season overall and about 8-12 ACC mark regular season.

Back