• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice Mafia signup—Starts whenever we get enough signups

If you literally submitted one point answers the last week, we got into the playoffs. It's actually more amazing that we missed out, true performance art.

I think I was the #1 individual player when I submitted. I don't know who won, but basically I'm saying that my retirement puts an asterisk next to their crown

I pre-ordered/have been waiting for a subwoofer for the last 4 months and apparently it just got off its transport ship and I am very excited.

I’m in if the game starts Thursday or later

if cata can play tomorrow or if we can get 1 more, i'll start a new thread and send PMs tonight. don't want to wait til thursday to start if we can avoid it.

talk to ryala about how to sleep through the mafia day

Closing the game at 15, will start today, catamount is out. Players clear your inboxes, will create thread and announce the first deadline when I hear back from captain.

Back