• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Playoff Points Competition Rules

1. Teams draft eight players in a traditional fantasy format with a snake draft, ten teams max. The only metric is points scored.
2. Maximum of two players per team.
3. If a player gets injured, you may replace them with another player on the same team.
4. Between the hours of 10a and 10p ET, you have a maximum of four hours to make your pick before the following teams can go. Send list of picks to another poster if you anticipate not being around.
5. Picks and stats will be officially kept in a shared Google Spreadsheet.
6. Draft will begin after the conclusion of the play-in tournament

Last edited:
Doc specifically had playoff P practicing shooting shots off the backboard in the bubble and it fucked up his rhythm

1. Teams draft eight players in a traditional fantasy format with a snake draft, ten teams max. The only metric is points scored.
3. If a player gets injured, you may replace them with another player on the same team.
4. Points scored in the play-in tournament don't count. You can draft players from the play-in tournament at any time.
5. Between the hours of 10a and 10p ET, you have a maximum of four hours to make your pick before the following teams can go. Send list of picks to another poster if you anticipate not being around.
6. Picks and stats will be officially kept in a shared Google Spreadsheet.

what is this anti palmab nonsense?

Better contest if you do it after the playin. Too much will swing with like Towns, PG13 or Trae otherwise.

Better contest if you do it after the playin. Too much will swing with like Towns, PG13 or Trae otherwise.

yeah might be a good idea, i didn't realize there were so many days between the play-ins and the first round.

4. Between the hours of 10a and 10p ET, you have a maximum of four hours to make your pick before the following teams can go. Send list of picks to another poster if you anticipate not being around.

Sign-up list
1. apetit
2. juice

with edited rules.

lol Lakers finally done paying Luol Deng's contract from 2016

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Clippers fan play-in: Strick vs. palma

I’m in for the playoff points competition. I don’t think I’ve played before.

I don’t remember a playoffs with this much mystery about who will return from injury and when.

Luka, Steph, Jamal Murray, MPJ, Kawhi, Simmons, Collins, and there are even rumors of Zion coming back. I’m sure there’s somebody I’ve forgotten.

Last edited:
How about this? Let’s start the draft on Thursday morning. If you want to draft a player in the play-in, you can draft a player on their opponent as well.

For example, if it’s Hawks-Cavs for the 8 seed and you want to draft Trae, you can draft Trae/Garland.

IAI, if I send you a ranking of 100 players, can you draft on my behalf? If so, then sure, I'm in. Can't guarantee I'll be around whenever it is and wouldn't wanna hold things up.

Last edited:

This sounds fun. Im in

ah shoot, forgot about the second set of play-in games. i like ph’s suggestion. also we could start the draft on weds just to get through the 7/8 games.

IAI, if I send you a ranking of 100 players, can you draft on my behalf? If so, then sure, I'm in. Can't guarantee I'll be around whenever it is and wouldn't wanna hold things up.

works for me as long as nobody else minds.

Back