• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

ah shoot, forgot about the second set of play-in games. i like ph’s suggestion. also we could start the draft on weds just to get through the 7/8 games.

Yeah. Wednesday would work. I think the draft could work one of two ways. (1) We would either have to draft a player from each potential 8 seed (e.g., Trae/Garland/LaMelo) or (2) Draft one player and if their team isn't the 8 seed, redraft from remaining players in the same order.

I think the 1st one works a lot better.

not a fully formed idea, but what about the option to use your selection once the field is set

instead of drafting a particular player with your pick, you select “future draft pick n” that can be used to select among the play-in game winners or non-drafted players

then once the play-in games are set, the draft goes among those who deferred a selection in the order that those selections were made

That would work. It’s a simpler version of option 2.

IN as well, assuming the tournament is named appropriately

2022 OGBoards PIPPPP (plama invitational playoff points player pool)

1. Teams draft eight players in a traditional fantasy format with a snake draft, ten teams max. The only metric is points scored.
2. Maximum of two players per team.
3. If a player gets injured, you may replace them with another player on the same team.
4. Between the hours of 10a and 10p ET, you have a maximum of four hours to make your pick before the following teams can go. Send list of picks to another poster if you anticipate not being around.
5. Picks and stats will be officially kept in a shared Google Spreadsheet.
6. Draft will begin after the conclusion of the play-in tourney's first round, additional rules TBD

Sign-up list
1. apetit
2. juice
3. Ph
4. Dali Llama (will be drafted by proxy list)
5. Tejas
6. Townie
7. Kory
8. Plama
9. Shoo

STRICK, you in?

Last edited:
Thanks, need to get that 10th player picked and then do a live drawing for Seeds

PIPPY Sign-up list
1. apetit
2. juice
3. Ph
4. Dali Llama (will be drafted by proxy list)
5. Tejas
6. Townie
7. Kory
8. Plama
9. Shoo
10. bmoney

fwiw, i dont really care if we add more teams. worst case we can drop the # of players to 6 or 7

Same. There are plenty of players to choose from. An 8 man rotation for 16 teams is 128 so 16 or so is doable.

Jokic, Gordon and a bunch of bench guys can't beat the Warriors in a 7 game series regardless of whether Curry comes back Game 1 or not.

Back