• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Clippers fan play-in: Strick vs. palma

Damn. I’ve used up a lot of luck this year. I got first pick in jaybone’s fantasy league and rode a Jokic to 3rd place.

I feel pretty sure about who I’m going to pick but I want to think about it for a bit. I also don’t want to start the clock if others aren’t ready.

This will be fun

Picks finalized when they enter spreadsheet or when posted here?

Let's just start now? It's not like playin players are gonna selected in the first few rounds anyways

FQMzjwDXIAAgxt3

Cool. With the first pick of the draft, PhDeac selects the reigning Finals MVP, Mr. 50-piece, PF on the roster but PG in the clutch and in our hearts, Giannis Antetokounmpo.

77 picks to go between now and 1 PM ET on Saturday.

Whew, hope we can make it, fellas.

Ph - since you're OP, I would suggest continuing to update the thread title with whose pick it is if there's a long delay (and if you're around and able to).

77 picks to go between now and 1 PM ET on Saturday.

Whew, hope we can make it, fellas.

Ph - since you're OP, I would suggest continuing to update the thread title with whose pick it is if there's a long delay (and if you're around and able to).

Can do when I’m back at my computer tonight.

Back