• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

2016-17: 11th Seed

2017-18: 10th Seed

2018-19: 9th Seed!

2019-20: 10th Seed

2020-21: 10th Seed

2021-22: 10th Seed

Apetit, about this rule:

"If a player gets injured, you may replace them with another player on the same team."

If you replace an injured player, is that permanently for the remainder of the playoffs? Or if the player is only out a couple games, can you swap the injured player right back in if/when he returns?

p sure the latter

2016-17: 11th Seed

2017-18: 10th Seed

2018-19: 9th Seed!

2019-20: 10th Seed

2020-21: 10th Seed

2021-22: 10th Seed

Dang when I make fun of them for being the permanent 8 seed I’m being way too generous

Read that Kupchak is stepping down at the end of the season

Let me make sure I got the picks correct:

1st round
phGiannis Antetokounmpo
dali llamaDevin Booker
plamaJoel Embiid
townieKevin Durant
tejasJa Morant
juiceJayson Tatum
koryLuka Doncic
apetitDeandre Ayton
shooStephen Curry
bmoneyChris Paul

2nd round
bmoneyKlay Thompson
shooJimmy Butler
apetitKhris Middleton
koryKyrie Irving
juiceJaylen Brown
tejasDonovan Mitchell
towniePascal Siakim
plamaJrue Holiday
dali llamaTyler Herro
ph

Is that correct?

And where did we land exactly on potential play-in draft picks?

Is Harden injured? I googled it and nothing showed up.

I'm taking James Harden and Mikal Bridges.

CJ without Dame is nice. He and DeRozan were second fiddle All-Stars who have looked really good in new situations.

Yeah I feel like NO really didn’t give up much to get him, all things considered

The Pelicans still seem like a franchise made up of spare parts, but they should be a force if Zion comes back healthy.

Crazy that this is still a game with how off Murray has been all game and Keldon was in the first half.

OK, so I started writing that post when it was 97-91.

Herb Jones vs. Josh Primo is a nice long term case study of drafting production vs. potential. Herb Jones was SEC POY as a four year player at Alabama and got drafted #35. He's 23. Josh Primo came off the bench and was drafted #12. He's 19 and the youngest player in the league. Herb Jones is playing shut down D and making huge plays in the 2nd half. Primo started the game but I don't think he's come back in the game after he subbed out in the 2nd half. Primo has a high ceiling and has a lot of good skills, but he's years away from being the type of guy who can contribute on a contender.

Last edited:
This draft quickly gets a lot more difficult. Gimme a few minutes.

Back