• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I have no recollection of Trey Murphy playing at UVA. But I don't remember much of anything from that college bball season.

Murphy, Herb Jones, and Alvarado is a hell of a class of rookies.

I have no recollection of Trey Murphy playing at UVA. But I don't remember much of anything from that college bball season.

Murphy, Herb Jones, and Alvarado is a hell of a class of rookies.

#17, #35, and undrafted. The Pelicans are in real nice shape. Hopefully Zion will come back. They've got a nice bench. They can probably trade Devonte Graham and get something for him. And they have the Lakers lottery pick.

Strick about halfway through the 4th quarter:

Twice in his 11 year career Kawhi Leonard has led his team to the WCF and then sat out all or almost all of the next season due to a mysterious injury.

points contest is a good hedge against my rooting interests — mostly want my guys to lose, especially the Celtics

if you are making any injury subs, announce them on the thread and add them to the spreadsheet

Twice in his 11 year career Kawhi Leonard has led his team to the WCF and then sat out all or almost all of the next season due to a mysterious injury.

I was under the impression (and google implies) that a torn ACL is like a 9 month recovery period. So it's a bit strange to not see any of Kawhi, Jamal Murray, Dario Saric as being back for the playoffs by now.

Although I guess that's a function of the COVID delays. Kawhi hurt his knee last June

I feel like missing FTs probably is not best strategy to winning when you have Luka and THJ out

I would think Kawhi's ongoing knee issues would make ACL recovery take longer than average

As deep as the league is right now I can't shake the feeling we are heading for Suns Bucks II

Man that was tough. On one hand the Mavs only lost by 6 without two of its best offensive players and held Jazz to under 100. On other hand their offense looks so listless without Luka. As much as I love the fight of this years Mavs team, I hope they don’t rush Luka back. Not worth it. They aren’t winning a title this year

Back