• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Oh my god, figure it out, ESPN.

FQfc059XsAsOZt5

I'll take this Greenberg, SAS, Jalen announcers.

I'll admit, I didn't consider anything like the fact that Dallas/Jazz might be a defensive battle, whereas MEM/MIN might be in the 140's.

I have never seen this Timberwolves coach before in my life

Memphis salary cap situation is so nice. Got Bane for another few years. Jaren Jackson's contract goes from $28 mil this year to $23 mill in 4 years. Melton and Brooks on good deals.

2nd lowest salary overall in the league

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Playoff Bracket Challenge

I have never seen this Timberwolves coach before in my life

There are so many NBA coaches who most people wouldn’t recognize. Willie Green had a nice NBA career and no one outside of a few cities would stop him at a restaurant.

JC is questionable for Game 1. Capela will be reevaluated in a week.

For the Playoff Points Contest, if JC doesn’t go, I’ll sub in Bogdan Bogdanovic.

Last edited:
There are so many NBA coaches who most people wouldn’t recognize. Willie Green had a nice NBA career and no one outside of a few cities would stop him at a restaurant.

JC is questionable for Game 1. Capela will be reevaluated in a week.

For the Playoff Points Contest, if JC doesn’t go, I’ll sub in Bogdan Bogdanovic.

Willie Green might be a great coach. Doc tree > Doc

So it’s a super foul to make a clean swipe on a guy on a fastbreak? That’s ridiculous. That was barely a foul as is.

One of those Memphis interruptions was an animal rights activist who managed to chain herself to the basket

b29c6f10-bdcb-11ec-b9b7-506f75119387

I don't know why they went with "roasts alive" when it's really closer to suffocating them

I guess that's harder to fit on a shirt

Chains work better than glue.

This is the blueprint for a game we lose. Go comfortably up 22, little run from the opponent, doc takes starters out, opponent whittles lead down to 5 or 6, Sixers blow it in the 4th.

Back