• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

makes sense in theory but imo practically speaking, a jump ball is really no more random than whose finger tip touched the ball a millisecond before someone else as they were in contact with each other.

yeah but the rule is it is OOB on who touched it last

a 3 pointer made with a toe on the line isn't any easier but they still review it and take away the point because thats the rule

makes sense in theory but imo practically speaking, a jump ball is really no more random than whose finger tip touched the ball a millisecond before someone else as they were in contact with each other.

It depends on whether you want the right call or a fair game. I think the crew achieved the latter, even if that was pretty clearly off Memphis.

I'm personally fine with today's outcome. I can do late game reviews or not, it doesn't really matter much in terms of my enjoyment of the games. I realize that a lot of folks disagree and I think that's why the league stopped the late game review trend post-ASG.

Also, Kerr shouldn't have blown his challenge to make Steph feel better about himself in what everybody knew was going to be a close game. If you pull something like that, then it's especially rich to whine in the postgame about how the refs got the call wrong.

think the curry challenge was worth it. it was a high leverage challenge. you foul out brooks and get 2 FTs for steph vs ball the other way and 5 fouls on curry.

think the curry challenge was worth it. it was a high leverage challenge. you foul out brooks and get 2 FTs for steph vs ball the other way and 5 fouls on curry.

Dillon Brooks knows how to take a charge and it was an obvious charge. IDK

Kerr got lucky because if Ja make that buzzer beater, then Kerr's seasonlong trend of bad, early challenges might become news

idk i thought it was bang-bang. he had one foot set, i don't think it was a bad call, could've gone either way imo and original call will stand but my timeline thought it was a block

idk i thought it was bang-bang. he had one foot set, i don't think it was a bad call, could've gone either way imo and original call will stand but my timeline thought it was a block

Interesting. I thought it was a charge because his "un set" foot was the one sliding to meet his set foot.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think the bucks have any chance in this series without Middleton. Just a mess offensively against their D. I think it's Celts in 6.

I can only aspire to this energy

I love my Bucks (you should try to find a team you love half as much), hate about 6-7 players in the entire NBA (either their game or as people), and, yes, despise the refs.

I love my Bucks (you should try to find a team you love half as much), hate about 6-7 players in the entire NBA (either their game or as people), and, yes, despise the refs.

They are MY Bucks!!! I love them more than my children. We are going to fly up for at least one playoff game.

Weird how we had no boards Bucks fans 9-10 years ago and now we have like 8 of them.

Weird how we had no boards Bucks fans 9-10 years ago and now we have like 8 of them.

There was nothing to talk about 10 years ago unless you loved Ersan Ilyasova. To be fair, I am a Supersonics fan and would almost prefer to watch old clips of Shawn Kemp dunking on people while shedding tears. I just live in Milwaukee and cheer for the Bucks until the Sonics come back. The Bucks are a placeholder.

i know for a fact I have been posting in NBA threads since at least 7 years about my Bucks

Back