• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I keep seeing clips of JJ Redick and Pat Bev on Hot Takes or whatever it’s called and they are surprisingly very fun to watch. Ditch Stephen A and you might have a good show

Pat Bev on TV is going to be gold. ESPN should go ahead and lock him up like TNT did Draymond. JJ is good in the studio and doing color. It adds a lot to have a recent former player who actually played with and against the players on the court.

Ooof, I couldn't take more than 5 minutes of Bev this morning when I flipped it on. Maybe I was missing something.

Oh what the hell

Ooof, I couldn't take more than 5 minutes of Bev this morning when I flipped it on. Maybe I was missing something.

That’s going to be part of his whole deal. He’s going to have some wonderfully hatable takes. He’s not going to turn face like JJ.

Pat Bev on TV is going to be gold. ESPN should go ahead and lock him up like TNT did Draymond. JJ is good in the studio and doing color. It adds a lot to have a recent former player who actually played with and against the players on the court.
he reminds me of Steve Smith with NFL but Smith actually has the stats to back up his smack talk

Malika Andrews looks particularly gorgeous tonight. Wow! ESPN announced she'll be hosting their NBA draft coverage.

Holmgren looks significantly taller than Smith and Banchero. And he's a good bit taller than David Robinson. Robinson was listed at 7-1. Holmgren is listed at 7-0.

The Kings jumped into the top 4. The Pistons fell to 5. All chalk other than that.

Last edited:
The Suns need a reliable backup combo guard. I guess they thought that’s what they’re paying Cam Payne to be. They also need another big wing.
Getting Aaron Holiday at the trade deadline was a terrible move for the Suns. It killed Payne’s confidence and Monty didn’t have the confidence to play Holiday.

Yeah. They knew they needed a combo guard, but Payne and Holiday didn't get the job done.

Magic can add to their never-ending crop of massive wingspan bigs with Chet. But seems like the insiders like Jabari Smith going to Orlando. SGA, Giddey, and Chet in OKC could be interesting.

Orlando, OKC, and Houston should have enough talent next year to not tank, so that will be nice.

Williams with a couple huge alley oops and loads of defense. That block from Nesmith on the 3 v 1 was filthy as well.

this upcoming nba draft kinda stinks

next year errrbody gonna be tanking for Wembanyama

oh look the Celtics have 40 points in the paint at the half

it's almost like the Bucks were really fucking good at limiting interior offense

I had to go put my kids to bed. What happened in the 3rd?

Back