• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Derrick White expecting a child and is out tonight.

Good for him. 9 months ago, it was a pretty safe bet he wouldn’t be playing in the conference finals.

Based on his play on Game 1, White missing Game 2 might be good for the Celtics too. ;-)

It's funny to look back at Pat Riley's pitch to Jimmy Butler.

Riley: "We want to build a team around you."

Butler: "That's great! I like it. Who do have in mind?"

Riley: "Well we've got Bam."

Butler: "Yeah, he's good. But who are you going to get?"

Riley: "I don't know. We've got the #13 pick in the draft. Maybe some old guys teams are ready to move on from and some guys who didn't get drafted. We'll figure it out."

Butler: "Uh..."

Riley: "But they'll be guys who work hard. Heat culture." *flashes championship rings*

Butler: "Gotcha. I'm in."

Smart getting that call is why people hate the Celtics

Smart getting that call is why people hate the Celtics

I get that it wasn't a foul but not sure why it matters much; Pritchard had the follow regardless and it's not like Herro is going to get anywhere near fouling out (nor did the possibility of the Celtics going into the bonus matter there). Seems like Spoelstra and the booth were just yelling about it for nothing if I'm being honest

the worst part about these broadcasts is the fade-in of the ticker

I do not need a schedule of other things happening during this game taking up a tenth of the screen

I get that it wasn't a foul but not sure why it matters much; Pritchard had the follow regardless and it's not like Herro is going to get anywhere near fouling out (nor did the possibility of the Celtics going into the bonus matter there). Seems like Spoelstra and the booth were just yelling about it for nothing if I'm being honest

JVG giving Breen shit is p funny though

can't stop laughing at this Miami crowd

like 99% sure there was an MVP chant for Tatum when he went to the line earlier before some scattered boos responded

Pretty crummy night for South Florida sports fans. The Panthers lost on a last second goal about the same time the Heat got down 20.

No one on the Celtics besides Pritchard can really dribble well, but they've generally been great at creating open looks for 4+ months now. Very weird/interesting dynamic about this team.

Celtics are like UNC. Their fans are fucking obnoxious as shit and they have a disproportionate amount of good luck.

Back