• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Anybody else think Van Gundy sounds stuffy and low energy? Breen is out with COVID and Van Gundy was obviously a close contact.

yeah van gundy clearly sounds under the weather

if that jimmy butler 3 fell it would've completed one of the biggest collapses in nba history

Butler could have taken that to the hole pretty easily for the tie.

JVG definitely sounds like he might have Covid. Pretty shocking he would do this game, especially considering Breen tested positive. The Celtics time management the last minute of this game is awful.

jimmy played every minute of this game. no idea if that was even in his thinking but dunno if he was trying to play 5 more minutes after regulation

3 on 4, in transition, with 17 seconds left, you like the shot?

jimmy played every minute of this game. no idea if that was even in his thinking but dunno if he was trying to play 5 more minutes after regulation

Oh I agree. The Heat were clearly winded. I think their last sub was early in the 4th. Bam played all but 2 minutes. Tucker didn't play in the 4th.

Last edited:
I admit I was in and out of paying attention all game but it sorta felt like the Heat had no business being in it at the buzzer so maybe the Butler shot was house money anyway. Woulda been sweet if he made it.

3 on 4, in transition, with 17 seconds left, you like the shot?

rewinding it, it was 3 Heat vs 4 Celtics, (really 4 on 4). Your other guys out there are Bam, Strus, Lowry and Oladipo, and Jimmy was in rhythm and wide open. He's also been clutch this series with these shots where his body motion carries him inside the arc.

I admit I was in and out of paying attention all game but it sorta felt like the Heat had no business being in it at the buzzer so maybe the Butler shot was house money anyway. Woulda been sweet if he made it.

That's a good way to put it.

Props to first-year GM and first-year coach Ime Udoka for bringing this franchise back. The deadline trades were huge.

Is Jayson Tatum the greatest Duke basketball NBA player?

Last edited:
Definitely right now. Is Tatum better than prime Grant Hill?

Yeah, I think so. Hill was a more all-around player, obviously not as good of a shooter. Tatum is a great scorer and shooter.

Back