• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

my bulls getting just crushed by covid and injuries -- five guys in protocol and two guys out with injuries

Last edited:
sooooooooooooo

Lebron back to the Cavs after the Lakers?

Crazy that Hou can go from losing 17 straight to winning 7 straight

Crazy that Hou can go from losing 17 straight to winning 7 straight

Believe its the first time that has ever happened in any North American professional major sport (MLB, NBA, NHL and NFL).

Ha, I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I'm sticking with my prediction that the Sixers are stuck with him until summer 2023.

“We firmly believe that Caris Levert is a top 25 player and we’re thrilled he’s joining the organization.”

Ben for fat Zion

Got to get on the court. Just looked at the current VORP ratings for the players taken in the 2019 draft, and Zion still is rated the highest from the draft. The top 5:

Player - VORP

1. #1 pick Zion 4.5
2. #21 pick Brandon Clark 3.1
3. #2 pick Ja Morant 2.7
4. #20 pick Matthis Thybuile 2.2
5. #38 pick Daniel Gafford 1.6

FWIW, the three lowest rated 1st round pick in that draft are:

#4 DeAndre Hunter -1.2
#6 Jarett Culver -1.2
#10 Cam Reddish -1.2

2&2 rant time. the refs tried their absolute best to cost the hornets the game tonight.

ball dont lie.

Thought for sure one of those tap-ins off the missed free throw were going in to steal the win for the Kings.

My cavs are just destroying people this is wild

2&2 rant time. the refs tried their absolute best to cost the hornets the game tonight.

ball dont lie.

They are literally just making shit up so we lose games. That was the most blatantly ridiculous single call yet. Luckily, ball don't fucking lie.

But can't say enough about James Borrego and the player development program between his staff and the Swarm. Down 7 fucking rotation guys due to Adam Silver's nonsense, every single guy they drafted who they roll out there produces. Bouknight goes off for 24 to lead the team in really his first extensive minutes of the season. JT Thor is playing major productive minutes as a 19-year-old second round pick. And Cody Martin has gone from complete scrub to a guy who can take over an NBA game on either end of the floor. It is crazy how absolutely loaded this team is with young talent. It is pretty much the anti-Process. Instead of throwing absolute shit at the wall and seeing what sticks expecting to get 9 out of 10 picks wrong, hit on every single pick over the course of 4 years no matter where drafted and spend a ton of time coaching them up to where they are productive NBA players within the organization.

Also it feels like if the hornets have hit on every single pick AND are perfect at player development and in game coaching they’d be winning more games but idk maybe it’s a conspiracy

Back