• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Yea, Iguodala winning that Finals MVP over him is a boo-boo that (should the Warriors win) needs to be corrected.

Iggy held Lebron to below his playoff averages that series. Significantly below.

He put up 36/13/9 and for 5 of the 6 games the other starters were Dellavedova, Shumpert, TT and Mosgov, none of whom could shoot. God tier performance.

It would be in the Warriors' best interest for Draymond to only play like 20 minutes, tbh.

I don’t understand that foul on horford

Curry jumps forward three feet

It shouldn’t have been a flagrant. Both players had reasonable forward momentum from jumping into the shot/contest.

Dubs wasted a 7 point play. I thought they had the edge after taking advantage of that break.

C's need to figure out an alternative to playing drop against high screens, that shit is going to cost them a game at some point. You can tell Horford's been instructed not to play up on them, which seems inexcusable to me-- Williams can at least sort of get away with it because of his length, but Horford simply isn't closing that gap. Honestly, that's how that 7 pt play happened, too; if Horford wasn't having to overcompensate for repeatedly getting burned on the drop, he wouldn't have committed the flagrant.

Glad they remembered they can get into the paint at will after mostly abandoning it in Game 2, at least. If the series stays mostly in the half court, Boston has a pretty significant edge.

I was reading last night that the last team to play this much drop vs Steph was the 2013 Spurs, when Udoka was in his 2nd year as asst, so maybe there's something to that.

Either way, v much playing with fire and I hate it so much

Klay and Kerr complaining about the fans is such a weak take. Pretty disappointed in both tbh

I mean, Boston fans are obnoxious. They aren't wrong.. But I don't feel bad for Draymond and I am still reluctantly pulling for Boston over Curry, his mouthpiece, and the Warriors. I think the Warriors respond in game 4 though..

I mean, Boston fans are obnoxious. They aren't wrong.. But I don't feel bad for Draymond and I am still reluctantly pulling for Boston over Curry, his mouthpiece, and the Warriors. I think the Warriors respond in game 4 though..

its the nba finals, it was a 9oclock tip, Klay said its a mans league when Draymond called Lebron a bitch, Draymond swore in the post game with his young kid sitting right next to him. its such a dumb stance to take and it will now be racheted up a level for Friday. i think warriors win 4 as well

Back