• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Rockets on a 7 game winning streak

Steph tied Ray Allen.

Passed him with 7:28 left in the 1st. They stopped the game for him on the road in the Garden. Kind of ridiculous. Hugged his dad. Hugging Ray Allen in the court.

Last edited:

Amazing graphic. Well done. Hard to think of a player who has changed the game of basketball more than Steph.

i keep trying to remind myself that Luka is 22. I think it is a personality thing but I’m hoping it’s cause he is young. There are some guys who turn that on later and some who dont

Bad news for Mavs is it won’t matter as long as Cuban is running the team. I can’t believe I am saying this but dude needs to look over at Jerry Jones, who finally learned in last few years to trust someone else to make personnel decisions. It’s hard to believe that this Mavs team has rolled out the same starters for the last four years as if switching out a few bench players was going to change anything

In other words I’d be fat Luka too if I had to play with that roster too.

I know you want me to weigh in on this. :)

Jerry, apparently was pretty damn lucky. Story in the paper said that the draft pick they swapped with Philly allowed them to get Parsons. Generally I like Engle but sometimes he's off base or reaching (did an entire article on how Bill B needed Brady to be successful - bad timing award there). Parsons was not the 'boys pick they had two guys ahead of him who were selected 10th and 11th. If they hadn't swapped with Philly they would have taken someone else.

Not sure how much Jerry has changed, but if you have enough high draft picks you are bound to get somebody (unless you were the LA Clippers for 20 years).

Oh Jerry and Cuban both suck. I loathe Jerry. Which says something that Cuban has slipped below him in my mind.

83, you have any room on the SA train?

Interesting how that range on some of those threes really opened up around 2015

Yea Steph’s threes were on average a foot further out than Allen’s.

Couple clips from MY CAVS absolute destruction of the rockets tonight. This team is so fun.

Okoro dunked on the whole Rockets franchise and their families.

I need to watch the Cavs more. I’m blown away that this seemingly ragtag roster is actually good.

part of the reason the Cavs lag in my mind as an exciting team is that they have some of the worst colors/jerseys in sports

And I thought the Austin Reave shot was big

The Hornets technically drafted both SGA and Devonte in the same draft to orchestrate that ending.

So those two do that while the Hornets were curbstomping the Spurs in San Antonio. Still without Melo, looks like he may be back on Friday. Pretty crazy that Miles Bridges will likely win NBA MIP when, relative to where they started, Cody Martin is actually the MIP on the Hornets. Kupchak pissing all over the draft.

Just read a really interesting article about how the NBA maintains a physical collection of 50,000 tapes covering every game in its history in a nuclear bunker in New Jersey.

Apparently the bunker was built by AT&T in the Cold War era and had two offices designated for the president and chairman of the board which is pretty comical in retrospect. Like what the fuck are they gonna do down there if a nuclear attack happens.

Evidently they are going to watch some hoops.

Back