• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Lol, in meetings for a couple hours and I come back to absolute CHAOS. Holy shit.

It kills me that a professional hooper spends more time pretending to be a pro basketball player than he spends being one.

I just assumed he was playing Call of Duty or something like that.

what is the bare minimum team-related time commitment for an NBA player during the season and pre-season?

Durant would play with Harden after Harden quit on the Nets? Didn't they have a falling out in NJ or would Philly elect to not re-sign Harden?

Kyrie blew that up not Harden. And I say that as a Harden hater. KD and Harden had the Nets at first in East before Kyrie started playing games

Yep. Is there a league better at random generating a few hours of high drama on a random offseason afternoon than the NBA?

thought of this post as soon as I saw twitter/reddit blow up

It kills me that a professional hooper spends more time pretending to be a pro basketball player than he spends being one.

I just assumed he was playing Call of Duty or something like that.

Didn't see the earlier post and just assumed this was about Ben Simmons.

So the Nets aren't going to trade 33 year old KD unless the Suns give them 23 year old Ayton and 25 year old Booker.

bc3ef877665270f6856edcdae7a2742d.jpg

I don’t know why teams would want Walker except as a 9th or 10th guy.

JJJ out for 4-6 months. Big opportunity for Jake to get some early minutes.

Back