• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

thanks adam silver

It is such fucking horseshit. Capella is moving both feet, leaning to the side, and flopping - charge on Bridges. LaMelo gets mauled going to cut it to 4 at the half, of course no call and Trae can go the other way to push it to 8. The only thing worse than Silver’s refs on the take is having to listen to this horrific ESPN crew.

Celts a good team to likely go to game 6/7 every series

I know this is the first time many of you will se the Spurs play this season. Let me know if you have any questions.

Does it seem like Mark Jones is split second ahead of the action?

Last edited:
Are the Hornets the worst franchise in the NBA now that the Clippers have a track record of success? It’s between the Hornets/Pelicans and the Bobcats/Hornets. They don’t even have an “what if?” season like the Kings.

Are the Hornets the worst franchise in the NBA now that the Clippers have a track record of success? It’s between the Hornets/Pelicans and the Bobcats/Hornets. They don’t even have an “what if?” season like the Kings.

Charlotte has had 12 seasons over .500 to the Pelicans 6. And 3 seasons over .600 to the Pelicans 1.

Putting my kids to bed then catching up on the game so it will probably be an hour or so before I make my two picks.

Apetit, about this rule:

"If a player gets injured, you may replace them with another player on the same team."

If you replace an injured player, is that permanently for the remainder of the playoffs? Or if the player is only out a couple games, can you swap the injured player right back in if/when he returns?

Back