• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I'll defer to you as the resident Mavs fan. I just noticed in the playoffs that Luka and Tatum, in particular, have this weird tendency to like drive blind to the basket and then do some kinda acrobatic pass out about a second after a guy like Chris Paul or Kyle Lowry might.

It seems like that quarter of a second to second is enough to throw a shooter off their rhythm. It would be for me as a player. When your guy attacks the basket looking to score, your role as an offensive player changes vs. when you know that you're gonna get a kick out.

Yep. Some of those late passes from Luka are incredible, too.

Because they're happy with Wood and Sengun as their bigs? They could use the #3 and other assets from the Harden trade to bring in a star.

I’m not sure I see a star being bought for a bunch of picks centered around Holmgren or Banchero.

I am more excited about the Contractor on blue Ray than I am about Top Gun Maverick

I’m not sure I see a star being bought for a bunch of picks centered around Holmgren or Banchero.

I’m not sure either but who knows what could happen in the next month. We’ve seen stars traded for a bunch of picks before though.

Looks like finals are set for June 2nd no matter what ? No way in hell BOS loses this game

i think its assumed that jabari-chet go 1-2 in some order and i don't think jalen green and banchero fit well together

Definitely feels like there needs to be another day of rest between games for the conference finals. Lotta sloppy play and bad shooting over the last week.

Miami blows, but Grant Williams flopping up 30 is probably enough for me to sour me on this generation of Celtics, too

go Dubs

I have to admit I was curious as to why Jeff "The Lookout" Teague was trending this morning.

Jeff Teague
ESPN’s ‘elite point guards’ graphic used during their broadcast in 2016 causes a discussion among NBA fans

defs some exciting games in the earlier rounds, but I've waiting til halftime to see if I wanna watch a game and skipping more often then not

I wonder if the proliferation of the 3 pointer drives is behind these wide swings

defs some exciting games in the earlier rounds, but I've waiting til halftime to see if I wanna watch a game and skipping more often then not

I wonder if the proliferation of the 3 pointer drives is behind these wide swings

Uh ya think? Hoist and flop offenses combined with the "my teammates trust me to keep shooting" mentality leads to some damn ugly basketball and games that are over pretty quickly. There needs to be some serious rule changes or viewership is going to keep decreasing at halftime, especially with the late playoff starts. Every team thinks they need to launch like the 2015 Warriors to win.

I was expecting better from these playoffs. They've really been pretty bad overall.

The Boston/Milwaukee series was great, though the final result was unfortunate. The Phoenix/Dallas series was good until the last 2 games - was really disappointed their stars were no shows those last 2. I was rooting for a Milwaukee v. Phoenix or Golden State finals. Now I just want to see Steph get a finals mvp.

this year has been less exciting than last year for me, but that might be due to my bandwagon teams not performing well.

holding out a fool’s hope the heat can sneak in to the finals. dont think I can stomach celts warriors

If it’s Celtics-Warriors, I’ll just see how I feel when I turn on the TV.

Back