• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Hawks defense looks atrocious. Not a great start for the deepest team in the league.

Hornets are fun and gun, but in the half court, stagnant. I thought Heyward would be the key guy in half court. Rozier is lost.

Spurs are competitive, but losing, since they are trying to build a team around 2 good, but not great players: Murray and Keldon J.

Warriors: excellent team chemistry. Excellent shooting by Poole and Lee to supplement Steph. Payton III is a high flyer, and better than expected. I did notice Klay warming up the other night. Looks like he is strong in upper body, but legs still look way too skinny.

The Raptors just have a damn good coach, Steve Forbes' buddy!

MY CAVS are super fun. Mobley is incredible. Also, they have been underdogs in all 10 games this year and are 6-4 somehow.

jsf61hd39dy71.jpg

yeah I think the rumor is v dumb and funny

I dunno I hear they were thinking about it !

Why would the Celtics want Ben?

elite defender, drama queen, first round picks

I picked Middleton and Jaylen with the #32 and #33 picks in jaybone’s league and they’re barely played. Now Brown is out for 1-2 weeks.

joel added to health and safety protocols, which makes four sixers players now

over 80% of the sixers salary cap is unavailable tonight

Jaylen Brown? Lol. I know he's just reporting, but the media somehow continues to overvalue Ben Simmons' value in trade discussions, and it's just hilarious to watch. You're not getting much back in return for a guy who has shown to be nothing but a complete nothingburger and head case in the playoffs and is still due 4 years, $140M+. Every single team has basically shown, "I'm good on that. I'll spend my money elsewhere." What team out there is gonna want to allocate that much of their cap to that for that period of time? I really think the Sixers are stuck with Simmons until he has 2 years left on his deal. Maybe then Morey can find some team to take on his salary.

Jaylen Brown? Lol. I know he's just reporting, but the media somehow continues to overvalue Ben Simmons' value in trade discussions, and it's just hilarious to watch. You're not getting much back in return for a guy who has shown to be nothing but a complete nothingburger and head case in the playoffs and is still due 4 years, $140M+. Every single team has basically shown, "I'm good on that. I'll spend my money elsewhere." What team out there is gonna want to allocate that much of their cap to that for that period of time? I really think the Sixers are stuck with Simmons until he has 2 years left on his deal. Maybe then Morey can find some team to take on his salary.

Thunder would take him for all your draft picks

Don't look now, but the Wizards with Wes Unseld Jr. leading them, including a bunch of Laker castoffs, are 7-3 with wins over East contenders Bucks, Hawks among others. The team is very deep.

Back