• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I forgot how much I hate the Bally’s Sports bullshit.

Yeah. I could watch Spurs-Magic preseason but Bally Sports has me blocked out of the opener.

lol icnicics. but i wanna watch my suns and go to sleep at a reasonable hour people

Celts knicks game ending nuts. Going to OT.

Where is the 2021-22 Hornets thread? That 28-2 3rd quarter run was insane! Hope they have enough left in the tank for the 4th quarter.

That 3rd quarter was the loudest the Hive has been in years. It seemed like a sellout and the whole place was going crazy, if Covid was real I might be concerned. This team is crazy fun to watch, I thought there was no way they were winning that game without Rozier who is their emotional leader. LaMelo is insane, and Ish and the T$unami Papi are huge upgrades off the bench. This should be a fun season.

Nice 20 pt road win to start the season. Niang and Drummond are solid upgrades at the backup 4 and 5.

The Spurs win over the Magic. May be the last win for awhile with @Nugs, Bucks back to back, Lakers, @Mavs, and @Bucks through the end of Oct.

If Murray comes back healthy, Nuggs might be the favorite in the West. That's a pretty complete squad. Will Barton being back is huge for them.

The Kings were up at Portland by double digits most of the 2nd half. Blazers are back within 1 with 11 sec left. Glad to be enjoying League Pass again.

Marvin Bagley looks to be on the outs in Sacramento. Didn't even play tonight.

First Dame Time of the year ends with a miss on a pretty good look to tie.

The Spurs win over the Magic. May be the last win for awhile with @Nugs, Bucks back to back, Lakers, @Mavs, and @Bucks through the end of Oct.

The Lakers may be a win

Love it. Knicks fans managed to bring in politics and the NFL into a celebration of a home double OT win over a team that was worse than them last year.

lol bringing back the "fuck trae young" chant is special too. knicks fans are absolutely hilarious.

We had to live through DiBlasio. We had to live through Cuomo and it was "rough shit."

But at least we had the Knicks.

The guy who said that left out a few words, but that's my translation.

Hilarious.

And this is why the Nets could go 82-0 and Knicks 0-82, and the Knicks would still be 10x more popular in NYC.

Back