• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

all gucci to me except for knicks on christmas

Seems like a strong assumption Donovan Mitchell will be a Knick.

Sixers-Knicks is the most common NBA Christmas Day matchup. Sixers are 7-5.

The second most is Celtics-Knicks (Celts 5-3).

The Christmas games lack rivalries that are heated now, but they could be good rivals going forward.

Seems like a strong assumption Donovan Mitchell will be a Knick.

Sixers-Knicks is the most common NBA Christmas Day matchup. Sixers are 7-5.

The second most is Celtics-Knicks (Celts 5-3).

The Christmas games lack rivalries that are heated now, but they could be good rivals going forward.

With the Grizzlies making their Christmas Day debut, that leaves only one team in the entire league who has never appeared on Christmas Day.....the Hornets.

Lebron signed a 2/97.1M extension with the Lakers.

Schedules are out. Post any key matchups and weird schedule quirks.

The Spurs and T-Wolves play three times between Oct 24-30. Then they play in the second to last game of the season.

Last edited:
The WNBA playoffs start tonight. They’re introducing 3-game first round series with an interesting format. If the lower seed wins Games 1 or 2 on the road, they get to host the deciding Game 3 (if necessary) The 7 seed Liberty beat the 2 seed Sky in the first game so the Liberty would host Game 3.

So I am not a fan of all the new clustering that happens in scheduling. I get that it makes things potentially easier on travel, team logistics, etc. which shouldnt be ignored. But it also means that if you catch a team in a certain point of the season you might get a cluster of wins or losses rather than truly playing them throughout the season.

Take NO as an example this year...get them in a cluster early without Zion or Zion reintegrating and you might beat them 2-3 times. Catch them end of season and it might be different. Or Brooklyn. I would want them early in year no matter what happens in trades this offseason.

I know it isnt as practical but I like how you used to play a team throughout the course of a year rather than potentially all at once at a certain point in the year.

just saw a tweet with the back end of the Sixers schedule and it projects to be tough

Durant has made peace with Nash and the Nets..... For now... So, the past two months of drama was for nothing.

Lakers trade THT to the Jazz for Pat Bev.

picked up a couple of tickets for Golden State at the hornets on Oct.29 to take my Steph curry loving youngest son. Please do not pull load management bullshit that night!

No, he won't manage his load that night. He always likes to play in front of his hometown fans. Which I appreciate, as I can usually cover almost half of my season ticket cost by selling just that one game.

Holmgren out for the season with Lisfranc. He got injured playing in a Pro Am game.

On a court where they canceled the game for unsafe court conditions.

Back