• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

i love playoff trae young and i hope we get more

i love playoff trae young and i hope we get more

Dude just ruins postseasons for opposing teams. Fans can't help but mutter or yell "Fuck Trae Young." Love that dude. He's the villain we needed and deserved.

Dude just ruins postseasons for opposing teams. Fans can't help but mutter or yell "Fuck Trae Young." Love that dude. He's the villain we needed and deserved.

love him or hate him he backs it up with a superstar performance when his team needed it again. if he didn't roll that ankle last year who knows what could have been

love him or hate him he backs it up with a superstar performance when his team needed it again. if he didn't roll that ankle last year who knows what could have been

Right now, he's second only to Giannis as a must-watch playoff performer. No disrespect to KD.

I also like Ayo’s squad, Juices strategy was interesting. If Celts and Heat both make it to ECF I think he wins

Juice took a few guys right before me that I wanted. That was frustrating.

Having a top 2 pick felt almost like an unfair advantage in that draft. There's just a huge jump in variance after Booker and Giannis (Giannis still has a decent amount in the East). I went pretty risk-averse given I had Booker and mostly stayed with players on teams most likely to at least make the conference finals (while staying the hell away from the Celtics-Nets series), along with some round 2 guys I thought had good value intermixed (Clarke, Conley).

In hindsight, kinda wish I went Bam instead of Herro in round 2. Bam feels like the steadier option and is gonna play massive minutes. Herro feels streakier. But that is more #feels than what the data may say. It was Bam (338), Herro (335) in the bubble playoffs. Guess we'll see how that shakes out.

If it's Celtics vs. Heat in the ECF, and Celtics go to the Finals, I imagine Juice is winning pretty comfortably. Townie has a fair shot if the Nets make it to the Finals. Same with plama if it's Bucks/Sixers in the ECF.

You mean in East? Or NBA?

NBA. I'm talking about the most clutch guys who take their game up a few levels for the playoffs. For me, that's Giannis, Trae, KD, and Kawhi. There are other very good playoff players obviously (e.g. Steph, Klay, Kyrie) but those are the guys who seem to be THAT much better than everybody on the court when they're on.

Bam is the one pick I’m really upset about. I was planning on taking him and for some reason when I picked Rd 3 I had marked him gone only for Juice to pick him next. Oh well

I kind of regret taking KAT over Jae, but I already had Bridges and I think the T-Wolves could pull off the upset.

this alvarado kid is pretty good (beyond the sneaky steals i see on twitter highlights)

This game has been three separate blowouts.

LOL Portland

https://www.blazersedge.com/2022/4/...tv-portland-trail-blazers-2022-nba-draft-pick
If New Orleans wins tonight, their pick will go to the Hornets, not the Blazers. If the Pelicans lose tonight, they will become part of the lottery drawing and Portland could still get the pick.

The Pelicans would have roughly a 9.5% chance of being promoted to the Top 4 in the May 17th lottery event. If they drew a spot in the first four, they would retain the pick instead of Portland.

If the Blazers do not get New Orleans’ pick this year, the next option is a 2025 first-round first owned by the Milwaukee Bucks, also protected for Picks 1-4. If the Blazers do not get Milwaukee’s first-rounder in 2025, they receive no further compensation.

That CJ trade looks much worse now. They traded CJ, Nance, and Snell and ended up with Josh Hart, Joe Ingles, a bunch of 2nd rounders, and what will likely be a late 1st 2025 pick.

Last edited:
Back