• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

ALEXA, show me an image of a punk dressed like a clown.

FRGBTamXMAEEGE9

all 5 memphis starters have at least 3 fouls? with their top 3 scorers all having 4? lol

Lots of talk to day on foul disparity:

In WC alone, 3 teams in Dallas, Memphis, and Phx had a chance to go up 3-1. Their opponents shot 42, 40, and 42 FTs.

Dallas out shot on FTs 42-32, Memphis out shot 40-25, and Phx out shot 42-15

All three of Jazz, TWolves, and Pels were playing at home, which helps. All three at times if not most of the time seemed to have more energy/aggression (just to me in terms of eye test).

The Memphis disparity probably bothers me least. That game might have had some of the worst calls of the three, but the bad calls went both ways and Memphis looked stuck in mud most of game. Memphis also hacks a lot, and Ja seems to want to chase Donovan Mitchell for worst perimeter defender in Western Conference playoffs

Mavs/Jazz was the one that seemed most lopsided to me in real time (though I might be biased). But the league confirming it missed multiple calls at end of that game doesnt help my suspicion.

As I watched the Phx/NO game, I suspected the numbers would bear out some sort of disparity. But I didnt think it was 3/1 bad. That differential is awful (no matter the disparity in play style during game)

Van Vleet out for Game 5. Bummer. Wanted to see the 76ers sweat a little.

In WC alone, 3 teams in Dallas, Memphis, and Phx had a chance to go up 3-1. Their opponents shot 42, 40, and 42 FTs.

All three of Jazz, TWolves, and Pels were playing at home, which helps. All three at times if not most of the time seemed to have more energy/aggression (just to me in terms of eye test).

The Memphis disparity probably bothers me least. That game might have had some of the worst calls of the three, but the bad calls went both ways and Memphis looked stuck in mud most of game. Memphis also hacks a lot, and Ja seems to want to chase Donovan Mitchell for worst perimeter defender in Western Conference playoffs

Mavs/Jazz was the one that seemed most lopsided to me in real time (though I might be biased). But the league confirming it missed multiple calls at end of that game doesnt help my suspicion.

As I watched the Phx/NO game, I suspected the numbers would bear out some sort of disparity. But I didnt think it was 3/1 bad. That differential is awful (no matter the disparity in play style during game)

As I've said repeatedly, there is no way that certain NBA games are not rigged. Whether it is coming from the TV networks via Silver, or coming straight from Vegas in a wider Donaughy structure, this shit happens often and predictably enough that it is not coincidental.

Would this theory mean that the Nets will benefit from the whistle tonight as they are down 3-0 and at home?

the suns did not look good last night

I think there’s something to Chuck’s theory that old guys can’t play well two games in a row. CP will play well on Tuesday and the Suns will win.

are the Celtics that good or are the Nets total garbage?

Lol doc

Let the Sixers go 0-9 and down 12 the first five min of the second qtr before taking a timeout

I know it’s a big board meme or whatever but he’s a baffling coach sometimes

I need the Celtics to throw this for the Ben Simmons lols

Back