• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Jamal Murray had a 50%/45% split that playoffs having three games in a row of 50, 42, 50

yeah i said #5 was tough bc i think there's a half dozen or so you could reasonably argue there whereas i thik the top 4 are pretty clear

one year ago zion would've been #2

i mean KAT at 26 is going to make 3rd team All NBA and brandon ingram is looking like KD lite in this suns series at 24 and both not mentioned

Here's our previous discussions:

Where does Bam rank among players under 25 (you'd want if you were a GM)?

Luka
Tatum
Bam

I think that would be my list.

And then the redux:

Was just a year ago we were saying Bam was the 2nd or 3rd guy you'd pick to start a franchise with for the next 10 years........ how we feeling about that now?

Rank em: Ayton/Bam/Ja/Zion/Trae/Tatum/Mitchell/Murray/MPG/Ingram/Ben Simmons/Ingram

26 is too high a cut off for "young" players.

NBA stats lists 605 players in the league. 288 are 27 or older. 317 are 26 or younger. 22 may be a better cut off. That's 127 players, a little over the youngest quintile of the league.
https://www.nba.com/stats/players/bio/?sort=AGE&dir=1&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season

Last edited:
Yeah this series has you questioning whether Ja's game translates to the playoffs. Bam/Ingram/Edwards are probably the top 3 choices. I think advanced stats have Bam as the best defender in the league.

weird how bam has fallen out of nba conciousness a bit for no apparent reason. i think its just cause that bam thing was right after he had one of the greatest blocks in nba playoff history

donovan mitchell is a strong contender that hasn't been mentioned

there is a lot of talent in the nba

The Donovan Mitchell matador defense is keeping him and trey out of consideration

Well shit. I'm watching one game at a time like a loser.

Wow.

Last edited:
Watching the Hawks game. Oops

DeAndre Hunter with 35 and 11 keeping the Hawks in the game. Trae has 10 and JC isn't even on the court down the stretch.

uhhhh DeAndre Hunter? wow. only reason they have a chance

well besides the heat failing to get the dagger 4 times in a row

my boy Strus with the airball to try to get more points in the points draft

JC must be hurt. I can’t imagine they’d have Okungwu in the game when they need a 3 to tie otherwise.

Back